Our Washington DC bus tours travel through the history of this great city. Make the most of our flexible tours by hopping off to visit legendary landmarks at your leisure, including the White House, Capitol Hill, Jefferson Memorial and Lincoln Memorial.
Capital sites abound on your ride through Washington. This DC Segway tour lets you roll past the nation’s most coveted landmarks, all within earshot of a friendly guide who provides some history and context to the beautiful views.
This tour’s central focus is the National Mall. You’ll cover lots of ground including a few off-site spots and Pennsylvania Avenue!
- Enjoy a Segway rental and guided tour of Washing DC’s National Mall.
- See the US Capital Building and Library of Congress.
- Ride to the Supreme Court, the Smithsonian Castle and several Smithsonian museums.
- Pay your respects at the WWII Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Snap some shots of the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial.
- Segway right to the Whitehouse!
The full adventure covers six miles and you’ll by no means feel rushed. Your tour guide lets you take your time and appreciate all the artistry, history and mystique of these stunning monuments. You’ll have a full two-and-a-half hours to take it all in!
Best Airfare Search Engines
Jetradar is one of the largest online search engines for flights all over the world helping thousands of people to compare airline prices, track down carriers’ special offers, and book the cheapest tickets available. The fastest travel search engine on the web helps users to find flights to all destinations from all major airlines.
CheapAir and its team of 90 travel enthusiasts use cutting edge technology, a boatload of airfare data, and superior customer service to make it easier and less stressful to buy affordable airline tickets. We’ve built a proprietary airfare shopping engine that scours the web for the lowest prices on the planet and shows you all the options in a simple, easy to navigate display.